Do you have the ability to problem solve and work under high volumes? Are you able to lift up to 15-20 pounds? Are you looking for a foot in the door opportunity with a large international bank? If so , this role is for you!
Our client, a large international bank, is looking for a Warehouse Associate for a 1 year contract in Vancouver. This position is currently onsite.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, hours can be 4 to 7.5 hours on these days depending on volumes
Pay Rate: $15.79/hour
– Long term contract
– Gain experience within an international bank
– Great opportunity for students
– Foot in the door opportunity
– Fulfill daily security device orders for internet banking platform
– Meeting courier cut off times
– Ensuring orders include proper documentation and correct number of security devices
– Generate waybills and ensure proper address/delivery information is included
– Update various trackers
– Assist with security device inventory and reconciliation processes
** Since this role is onsite, there are COVID-19 protocols being followed. Very few people are going into the office and work will be done socially distanced.
– Ability to work independently and time manage
– Proficiency with MS Office
– Problem solving and ability to work independently
– Able to lift 15-20 pounds
Interested in the Warehouse Associate position in Vancouver? Apply online today!
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
View Original Source Source