Part-Time Videographer Wanted
Kahani Pictures is growing and we’re looking for a part-time videographer to help with demand, with the possibility of expanding into full-time work.
We are a *very* small team of passionate creators that believe in the power of storytelling to inspire change. Our award winning documentary films touch on real issues and our clientele consists of passionate organizations from all around the world. We are currently in pre-production for serialized social media content for our brand and are booked up with shooting client videos.
Location: At home, on-location, and at our office at the Beaumont Studios at 326 w 5th Avenue, Vancouver.
Compensation: 3-month Part Time Contract, $30/hour
If this sounds like something that fits within your lifestyle and artistic ambition then please email email@example.com with your work history, some samples of your cinematography & editing work, and a short video about why storytelling matters to you.
• Assistant Camera/Camera Operator
• Leading small production teams/solo shoots
• Editing client videos (we use Premiere & Resolve)
• Basic Colour Correction (we can train you if you need)
• Filming & Editing Kahani promotional materials for social media platforms including YouTube, LinkedIn & Instagram.
• Leading clients through the Kahani Video Content Strategy framework (we’ll teach you!)
• 1+ years of experience in a similar position (self-employed is fine).
• Cinematography, preferably experienced with Panasonic line of cameras
• Video Editing, knowing your way around Premiere, Photoshop & After Effects.
• Storytelling, it’s our business.
• Social Media.
View Original Source Source