Join the growing team of Professional Class One Drivers at Kleysen!
We are seeking Two Professional Owner Operators for Flatdeck work who are based out of Vancouver, BC or the surrounding area.
- Excellent earning potential (Average of $200,000 – $220,000 annual gross revenue)
- Industry leading Fuel subsidy program (Fuel subsidy from $0.288 – $0.367 / mile for May 2021 and adjusted monthly based on average selling price)
- Regular home time with a focus on work and home life balance average of 3-5 days out
Areas of Travel: Canada and USA that could include but are not limited to:
- B.C. such as Vancouver, Kitimat,
- A.B. such as Calgary, Edmonton, Fort Mac,
- Saskatchewan such as Saskatoon, Regina and surrounding areas, and
- USA such as W.A., O.R., I.D., M.T.
- Minimum 2 years verifiable Class 1 Tractor / Trailer experience in Canada and the United States
- Minimum 1 year of previous flatdeck experience, and super-b an asset
- Border Crossing Capability to help meet any future growth opportunities
- Tractor with a minimum R.A.R. of 3.75 or greater that is in good condition and well maintained
- Stability in customers due to 80 years in the industry, and as a Mullen Group of companies to make us knowledgeable and one of the largest transportation solution providers in Western Canada
- Company subsidized Group Benefit Plan to make group benefits more affordable
- Truck Repairs Services at the Calgary Kleysen terminal ( we also have shops located in Saskatoon & Winnipeg)
- Training! In depth orientation, deck specific training, winter awareness, and more. Prior experience a definite asset!
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and partner up with a stable, secure and growing business, check us out online at www.kleysen.com, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter. And give our recruiter a call at 1-888-271-9785, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kleysen Group Ltd.
The Kleysen Group of Companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba was founded in 1928. Today the group serves our bulk, deck, intermodal and multi-commodity distribution customers in Canada and the United States.
We’ve become a seamless extension of our customers’ businesses through a combination of road and rail expertise. Among our many long-term customers, we have earned a reputation as “The Transportation Solutions Company”. More than seven decades of trucking, rail, logistics and commodity-handling experience, combined with thorough research into each customer’s unique needs, markets and competitive challenges, have built this reputation.
With continuing global competition and rapidly-changing market conditions, “customer service” is often the main distinction between one company and another. Kleysen provides customers with a competitive advantage by designing cost-effective transportation and distribution system solutions built for today’s expectations of unparalleled customer service.
Innovative trailing equipment, state-of-the-art tractors and the latest technologies have created our 21st century transportation and logistics company. Accurate and timely information processing is just as important to us as delivering customer freight on time. Two-way satellite communications/tracking in our trucks, EDI and Internet-based order-tracing systems are among the leading-edge communications tools we use to ensure our customers know where their products are at all times.
View Original Source Source