A little about ActiveCo Technology: Since 1999, ActiveCo Technology Management has reshaped IT Management by using innovative techniques to provide outstanding support services to small and medium-sized businesses across all of North America. We believe in creating an exceptional culture, with an exceptional purpose to embrace diversity and create an inclusive and collaborative work environment. Together, we work hard, we have fun, we strategize nonstop, and we never give up! If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, then read on!
Our Outside Sales Representative position works closely with the Inside Sales representative to increase the existing customer base for the company.
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace. The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. While there is urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather “telling” communication style. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The job has variety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new groups. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success. In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer.
Our Core Values
- Extreme Ownership
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
- Diligence and Excellence
- Variety of activities Multiple projects occurring simultaneously Multi-tasking Sense of urgency for goal achievement Fast-paced environment
- People/relationships focus Team building Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Involve others in decision-making process Cooperative, collaborative decision-making Must assume responsibility for risk
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Stimulating communicator
- Persuasive “selling” style
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
- Strong commitment to results
- Delegate authority readily
- Possess 1-2 years of procurement or sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting
- Experience in working with Hubspot
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of strong client relationships
- Highly self-motivated individual with good negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and several other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
At ActiveCo, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer professional development with paid job skills training to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Information for Applicants
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a link to complete a PI survey, this needs to be completed to be considered for the position
- Candidates will need to have a current BC Driver’s License and automobile.
ActiveCo Technology Management is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for ActiveCo Technology news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
New Charter Technologies
View Original Source Source