Do you have previous financial industry or fund industry experience? Are you looking to gain further experience within a large banking environment? Do you thrive in a team environment? If so, this role may be for you!
Our client, a multinational bank, is looking for a Operations Specialist in Vancouver for a 5 month contract!
Hours: Standard office hours
Pay rate: $20.70/hour
** This role requires you to work onsite at the bank
As an Operations Specialist your main job duties will include but not be limited to:
– Provide processing support for registered and non registered products to Canadian branches
– Processing mutual funds
– Working alongside Wealth Operations team
– Reconcile and balance accounts, verify accuracy of computation and resolve discrepancies
– Ensure all activities comply with pertinent internal standards and external regulations
– Maintain appropriate records of activities and statistics; prepare daily worksheets and reports as necessary
– Apply compliance; internal and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards and policies; report issues and operational loss events
– Gain experience in a multinational bank
– Long term contract
– Be part of a diverse and growth-driven culture
– SkyTrain Accessible
– Opportunity to network and learn within a multinational bank
– 1 to 3 years fund industry experience or financial industry experience
– Team player
– Knowledge of mutual funds or CSC an asset
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Interested in the Operations Specialist position in Vancouver? Apply online today!
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
View Original Source Source