We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join a growing and exciting shipping and distribution company in Sidney, BC.
We are looking for someone who is solution-focused, really enjoys working with a team, and building on the team dynamics. In this role, there are times where you will need to be hands-on with the rest of your staff. As the Operations Manager, you will be driving the business strategy of your location, and leading your team to navigate customer demands.
As the company has experienced continuous growth year over year, they are looking for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and building on their current success.
If this sounds like you, we would invite you to apply today!
Opportunity: Full time, permanent position
Location: Sidney BC
Hours: Monday-Friday, day shift
Start: By May 3rd 2021
• Starting salary of $65,000
• 3 weeks vacation
• Competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, extended health care, life insurance and vision care
• Significant opportunity to make an impact by expanding operations on the Island
• Part of a larger, successful, and family-oriented company
• Improve and maintain operational management systems, processes and best practices
• Ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Manage budgets and forecasts
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Strategize and implement ways to increase customer service and satisfaction
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
• Proven experience as Operations Manager or similar role
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Familiarity with business and financial principles
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership ability
• Degree in Business, Operations Management or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View Original Source Source