Position: Office Manager
Company Name: The art of smile dental clinic (Dr. Keshvarynia Dental Corporation)
Work setting: Dental clinic
Business and physical job location:
1437 West Pender St., Vancouver, BC V6G2S3
Job opening: 1
Pay: $25.5 /hour (for 40 hours per week)
Schedules: Monday to Friday (8 hours shift)
Work remotely: No
Vacation: Two weeks (10 business days) per year
All supplies, equipment, business confidential information such as business patient private information and contact details is and shall remain the property of the company and the employee waives any rights to ownership or property in same.
Terms of Employment
Job Start Date
As soon as possible
Key Role Responsibilities
• Build and execute plans to improve daily operations of the practice ensuring maximum productivity, operational excellence & efficiency
• Constantly review clinic environment to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvements to provide coaching and direction to team
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence using Quick-book Budget control and P&L analysis.
• Manage and analyze daily staffing costs and payroll administration, oversee accounts receivable process and all aspects of dental practice finances by reviewing and improving practice reports.
• Ensure all health standards are met or exceeded and makes patient safety a top priority
• Resolve patient concerns, investigate patient complaints, and resolve conflicts
• Lead, and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention of customers
• Train new staff in procedures and in the use of current software (ADP and cleardent)
• Establish work priorities, delegate works to staff and track staff works, deadlines, working hours, manage time-off requests and online payroll processing.
• Ensure effective team and patient scheduling
• Coordinate and plan for office services, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-5 years of administrative experience preferably in healthcare/ medical related environment
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Previous Quick-book Budget control and P&L analysis is required
• Previous ADP software work experience is required
• Post secondary degree related to healthcare or medical sciences would be an asset
• Any business administration or management certificate is a plus
• Ability to supervise 5-10 people
• Excellent multi-tasking
• Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building loyalty
• Experience managing business operations including staff scheduling, finances, inventory and people management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and with deadlines
• Detail oriented, initiative, effective interpersonal skills and positive attitude
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The B.C. Ministry of Health and the Office of the Provincial Health Officer guidance about COVID-19 for dentists as well as recommendations from College of Dental Surgeons of BC (CDSBC) for dental clinics are fully followed up. Measures include but not limited to sanitizing, disinfecting, patient screening, improved ventilation and PPE use to protect the safety of all patients and staff.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source