Hello! My name is Daniela. I am looking for a loving, patient, and energetic nanny in Vancouver, BC for my lovely 3 years old girl and 5 years old boy.
We are in the Marpole neighborhood, just a few blocks away from the Marine Drive – Canada Line Skytrain station, several parks, and my kids’ schools. We have a cat who likes to play, so you should be comfortable with animals. No need to clean up after the cat, but you might be responsible for feeding her in on the occasional basis. MUST not be allergic to animals.
The nanny will be responsible for:
– Taking the children to and from school, extracurricular activities, and appointments. A car will be available for your use. IF you have a valid drivers licence.
– Tend to emotional well-being of children.
– Supervise and care for children.
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
– Organize activities, such as games and outings for children.
– Instruct children on personal hygiene and social development.
– Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
– Bathe, dress, and feed children.
– Prepare children for rest periods.
– Help children with homework.
This is a full-time (30 to 40 hours a week), live-out position. Workdays would be Monday to Friday, we would provide working schedule with 2 weeks notice in advance.
We need a trustworthy, reliable, and caring nanny. Your values will be shared with my children so I’m looking for a patient, empathic, caring, and energetic person who has the following qualifications:
– Experience of at least 2 years with children of similar age.
– Experience with speech delay is a must as my 5 years old boy has SD, and he gets very shy and would refuse to talk if he doesn’t feel understood.
– Fluent in English: reading, writing and speaking.
– Spanish speaker: Preferably a native Spanish speaker as we own a house in Colombia, and I want my kids to be able to speak the language.
– Some college, but no degree is necessary.
– Open to traveling once COVID-19 restrictions are up. It would be an asset if you have an American Visa as we’re planning some trips around and we would need you to come with us.
– Flexibility with schedules.
– Driver’s License. You would be provided with a car to take children to and from activities.
– CPR and First Aid certified.
– Swimming is a must.
– Show natural interest in childcare.
View Original Source Source