We are currently hiring for a qualified Millwright to join our growing team in Vancouver, BC. This person will be responsible for handling various projects thought BC and Lower Mainland.
We specialize in industrial maintenance services, and most of our clients are food processing, grain handling, feed mill and bulk materials.
– Full-time permanent position
– Competitive salary
– Over-time available
– Full benefits
• Reads and understands construction drawings, including providing an accurate layout of the work and building to drawings and specifications
• Install, examine, diagnose and adjust various types of industrial and mechanical equipment
• Understanding of multi hp industrial drives, shafts, bearings, and lubrication
• Assemble and commission mechanical systems
• Supervises labourers and resources as required for a specific task
• Teaches and trains junior workers to develop trade-related skills
• 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience – Agricultural Industry experience would be considered an asset
• Red Seal Journeyman status is preferred, 3 or 4 levels enrolled in a Millwright Apprenticeship program is an asset and considered.
• Possesses current first aid certificate
• Valid class 5 driver’s license is required
• Ability to travel, occasional over-night travel required, all efforts are made for limited travel.
If you believe this position is the right fit for you, please send your resume at email@example.com
View Original Source Source