Challenger Athletic Apparel Inc., a designer, manufacturer and distributor of high quality apparel, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager at the Vancouver office. Applicants will be responsible for marketing campaigns and projects to markets in East Asia.
– Promoting and marketing in-house designer lines to fashion distributors in East Asia.
– Exploring retail opportunities with large scale shopping retailers and malls towards establishing retail outlets in Asia.
– Negotiating and arranging terms for the company in the area of distribution and establishment of retail outlets.
-Promote sales to existing clients
-Assess clients’ needs and resources and recommend the appropriate products and services.
-Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
-Develop reports and proposals as part of sales Strategy.
-Prepare and administer sales contracts
-Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
-May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
– Supervising and directing a sale and marketing team.
– The position requires travel in East Asia;
– A university degree or college diploma in business administration, communications, logistics, marketing or a related area and a minimum of five years of experience in Apparel and Garment marketing in East Asia are required.
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Base salary of $72, 000 per annum, plus bonus. This is a permanent position.
How to Apply
View Original Source Source