We are currently hiring for a Marketing Manager for one of our clients, a national telecommunications company who is seeking highly motivated, strategic and inspiring individuals to join their Vancouver team.
The Marketing Manager develops the strategy and in-year plan, secures the necessary support to execute on plan with cross functional team, evaluates new initiatives and reviews existing programs required to support the company’s marketing strategies.
Why work with us?
* Pay rate: $33 to $35 per hour, depending on experience
* 12-month contract
* Work hours: Monday to Friday, local day business hours
* Work location: Downtown Vancouver
* Amazing work culture and environment
What you will be doing:
* Driving a high performing and engaged workforce through effective and measurable leadership activities
* Applying economic, political, industry and marketplace knowledge to create profitable opportunities
* Linking business plan to strategic imperatives and corporate vision.
* Supporting and developing contingency plans for possible industry scenarios.
* Influencing organizational change within and across business units and departments.
* Responsible and for end-to-end development of a marketing strategy campaign, program and/or initiative
* Responsible for budget allocation and development of the ROI and KPIs.
* Building, securing alignment, and executing an integrated marketing strategy
What do you bring to the job?
* 5 years progressive experience in marketing and business management positions
* Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to performance excellence.
* Ability to confidently present ideas to senior leaders (VP and above).
* Proven Risk management and conflict resolution skills.
* Outstanding influence and strategy skills; planning, budget management, variance reporting; root cause analysis.
Select Apply Now and Recruiter will reach out as soon as possible.
Not the job for you?
Set up your profile at www.manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower currently has available.
Feel free to share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View Original Source Source