ActiveCo Technology Management is looking for a macOS Systems Administrator to join our team. The dividing line across platforms continues to blur, and ActiveCo is committed to helping and supporting our customers grow and succeed however they work. If you are a macOS expert, pride yourself with first-rate customer service, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and are process driven, then this is a job for you!
A little about ActiveCo Technology
ActiveCo Technology Management has provided professionally managed network services to small and medium enterprises throughout North America since 1999. As a medium-sized company, everyone who works with us is important to the growth of our company and our values are at the core of everything we do. A career with ActiveCo is much more than just the job, we are a close-knit team. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. At ActiveCo, our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, then read on!
Our Core Values include:
- Extreme Ownership
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
- Diligence & Excellence
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides advanced troubleshooting, diagnoses complex problems and root causes, and implements corrective actions
- Provides resolution for escalated service tickets
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
- Develops and maintains all systems, servers, applications, security, and network configurations
- Ability to work between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm in one of two shifts including the occasional after hours and weekend work when necessary
- Strong desire to both teach and learn in a fast-paced environment and work alongside a team of like-minded individuals committed to helping raise the bar for platform-agnostic support.
- A desire to contribute to (and learn from) the Mac community (e.g. Mac Admins Slack, Jamf Nation)
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience supporting, configuring, and troubleshooting macOS, networking equipment, Windows servers, workstations, and Active Directory
- A level 2+ technician with deep macOS domain expertise is a key requirement
- Deep experience with Apple’s device management ecosystem (Business Manager, School Manager, Automated Device Enrolment, MDM, VPP)
- Experience leveraging Jamf Pro (preferred), Profile Manager, or other MDM solutions to configure, deploy, manage, and maintain Apple devices (macOS, iOS, tvOS)
- Functional knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- A propensity to solve problems at scale through high-impact automation
- Experience in client-facing environments with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Apple certification(s) – ACSP, legacy ACTC/ACSA, Jamf, Apple SEED
- Experience supporting Windows 7 – 10 and mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – 2019 support experience in a Domain environment (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Previous experience working in a ticketing system with detailed notetaking and documentation skills
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
- Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and several other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
At ActiveCo, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer professional development with paid job skills training to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Information for Applicants
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a link to complete a PI survey, this needs to be completed to be considered for the position
ActiveCo Technology Management is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
New Charter Technologies
View Original Source Source