JEDDAH -SAUDI ARABIA
E – Mail : email@example.com
Mobile : +966-555015838
Resourceful High school graduate continue studying on line in King Abdulaziz University 2 years remaining to graduate (Administrative Sciences Section) with hands on experience in Custom Clearance & Transportation, freight forwarding, shipping agency, general contracting, accustomed to project management and coordination resources effectively to achieve targets within often-stringent constraints. Energetic and dynamic, relishes challenges and demonstrates in-depth analytical and strategic ability to facilitate operational and procedural planning.
AREAS OF EXPERISE
• senior level liaison
• staff development
• Microsoft office suite
• report writing
• staff leadership
• research and analysis
• team motivation
ACADEMIC & EXPERIENCE BACKGROUND
Business and Marketing
Customer service experience
Outside of a professional environment, holds a keen interest in different cultures having travelled throughout the world. Also enjoy football , traveling , swimming , and reading and speaks Arabic and English .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS
KALFOOT GROUP FOR TRADING , CONTRACTING & SHIPPING AGENCIES FROM 2005 – 2020
GENERAL CONTRACTING, CUSTOM CLEARANCE, TRANSPORTATION, SHIPPING AGENCIES OPERATION, FRIGHT FORWARDING. This position played an integral role in the development of skills and experience still in use today having been responsible for assisting in the day to day management.
• Provided leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team
• Negotiated with trader and suppliers on a daily basis
• Successfully trained and developed staff to facilitate the delivery of service excellence
• Dealt tactfully and diplomatically with any arising concerns / complaints
• Maintained and developed key client relationship to drive the business growth promoting company services and offering quotations to new and existing customers
• Consistently demonstrated proven times , people and resource management skills
• Handle all ships that come under the company’s name
• Communicate with the port control , customs, and terminal operators in regard with vessels operations,
• Leveraged trends in customer industries to shape solutions and approaches.
• Saved money, overseeing cost-effective supplier purchases.
• Established scopes of work, budgets and construction timelines to oversee project planning.
• Recruited, supervised and directed outsourced qualified third-party contractors.
• Ensured overall safety by regularly inspecting job sites and ensuring that all personnel, including subcontractors observed and standards.
• Leveraged trends in customer industries to shape solutions and business approaches.
• Initiated process improvements, spearheading project revivals for revenue generation.
• Scheduled subcontractors, ensuring that each shift had adequate coverage so that jobs could be completed on time.
• Supervised highly competent electricians, carpenters, plumbers and other tradesmen on job sites for commercial projects.
• Saved money by managing cost-effective supplier purchases.
• Visited the job site and reviewed all renovation plans to ascertain all key aspects of client projects.
• Improved cost savings initiatives, reviewing and qualifying competitive subcontractor bids prior to contract execution.
• Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
• Supported asset transfers, lender and equity requests, and audit inquiries.
• Documented orders, daily activities, weekly schedules and team performance.
• Hired and managed subcontractors covering disciplines such as electrical and plumbing installation.
• Ensured timely production of annual rent, operating expense, and real estate tax adjustments.
• Assisted skilled workers with construction projects in all phases of rough and finish carpentry.
• Managed work with supervision.
• focused on providing high-quality construction services to discerning clients. Able to provide first-rate construction management and field supervision and Highly effective at working with architects, inspectors, designers and subcontractors.
View Original Source Source