Are you experienced in operating within an Amazon Web Services environment and possess a passion for enhancing the performance and reliability of digital networks? Our established Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Lead Site Reliability Engineer, on a six-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Lead Site Reliability Engineer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Lead Site Reliability Engineer with our Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extensions.
• Remote interview process.
• Beautiful Downtown Vancouver location.
• Convenient/accessible commute.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Lead Site Reliability Engineer with our Vancouver client, you’ll:
• Represent the SRE Edge team in intake meetings with product owners which will involve determining the size and scope of work and working with scrum masters to provide timelines.
• Work closely with our development teams and product owners to plan and deploy new CDN, Security, and Performance-related infrastructure and configurations.
• Work primarily with Akamai, configuring routing, caching, DNS, and Security products to support our digital site delivery.
• In addition to supporting the delivery of new product features you will be responsible for ensuring that the new configuration is consistent, manageable, and fully documented.
• Also, design/troubleshooting of staging/production system connectivity, configuring access through WAF Firewalls, VPNs, for internal systems
or external vendors.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Lead Site Reliability Engineer role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
• 10+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator or Web Administrator role.
• Excellent understanding of web technologies (HTTP, SSL, Headers, Cookies, TCP, Caching).
• Strong Linux skills, especially experience running web servers.
• Some experience working with Jenkins, Docker, Python, Java would be a plus.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best practices.
• Exposure to task management software such as JIRA, etc.
• Worked with an enterprise application container Java framework such as Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic.
• Experience with Oracle ATG, Adobe AEM/CQ.
• Knowledge of Akamai or other CDN solutions.
It’ll be amazing if you also have:
• Experience working with AWS services, (EC2, Lamda, ELB, ALB, API Gateway, Security Groups).
• Experience working with 3rd party SSO services, (Okta, Auth0, Onelogin).
• Experience with authentication standards (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
• Experience with Apigee API Gateway services.
If this sounds like you, then apply now to the amazing Lead Site Reliability Engineer role with our Vancouver client!
Please reach out to Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source