VersaFile Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology services and software company providing intelligent content and process automation solutions. This includes managed services, strategic consulting, implementations and commercial software. Our purpose is to generate outcomes that make a difference by making our solutions easy, highly functional and quick to value.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to help us prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads to support our Business Development and Marketing team. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will build a pipeline of prospective clients, and reach out to them via outbound emails and follow up with phone calls. You will also be responsible for ensuring the leads are properly updated in our database.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is interested in Tech, outgoing, and has good customer service. You will be a self-starter with a passion for building and nurturing leads.
• Support the Business Development and Marketing team in building a prospective client list
• Initiate outbound initiatives through calling, email and lead sourcing
• Respond and nurturing inbound sales leads
• Establish strong client relationships and following up with customers as needed or qualifying leads to the Business Development team
• Provides regular updates on lead generation activity
• Assist the Business Development team in scheduling client meetings
• Manage data in our Client database, ensuring all communications are logged and accurate
• Support the team with ad-hoc operational tasks of marketing campaigns
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
• Bachelor or Associates degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is preferred
• Experience in cold calling, sales, or canvassing
• Excellent ability to verbally engage through a consultative and confident approach
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Can work with a high degree of urgency
• Fluent in English and eligibility to work in Canada are pre-requisites
• Remote, work from home
• Full-time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
• Temporary 2-month contract (November 1 – December 31)
• Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume on our website https://www.versafile.com/careers/
• Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application will be considered
We thank all applicants for their interest and we will contact you for an interview if you are short-listed as a candidate.
View Original Source Source