We are an established independent company whose passion is creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces while using eco-friendly methods. We’re looking for new team members to work within our landscape construction division on mid to high-end residential, strata and commercial properties. Our client base is spread throughout the Lower Mainland and this position is year round, with an opportunity to do snow removal in the winter.
You are someone who loves the outdoors, through sun, rain, cold and more. You consider yourself passionate and creative, enjoy working with your hands and on your feet, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done. You value integrity, diligence, and collaborate well with others. You are interested in becoming a professional landscaper.
In this role, you will be working across Vancouver and Neighbouring Cities.
It would be considered an asset should you have:
• Previous work experience in landscaping or construction
• Experience safely operating and maintaining power tools and other equipment
• Relevant skilled trade experience (carpentry, stone masonry, etc.)
• Certification within the landscape construction industry
• A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfort driving trucks and trailers
General duties include:
• Working closely with the install foreman in the installation of landscape projects
• Performing highly physical work on a consistent basis
• Site prep and clean-up
• Construction and installation
• Maintaining a safe and clean job site
You will work under the lead of the install foreman and may be required to work independently or as part of a small crew. You will be responsible for the tools and machinery that you work with.
For this role it is expected that you will have your own basic hand tools and PPE. Some PPE items will be provided to you. Please contact for more details if you have questions regarding this requirement.
We offer the opportunity for further certification within the field, and growth within the division.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly wage will be based on skill level, with a performance review after 3 months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after 3 months.
Being part of a great crew, supportive working conditions, and lots of opportunity for growth.
Please email your resume.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Other companies may call this position general labour, horticulturist, landscaper, gardener, carpenter or construction install. Successful candidates may have a background in these positions.
View Original Source Source