Do you have paralegal experience, or administrative experience in property management or real estate, and have a business or office management diploma?
The City of Campbell River is seeking a Land Technician to work in a term position within our property management section until June 2021.
Why Campbell River?
Voted one of the Best Cities to Work in BC by BC Business magazine in 2018, Campbell River offers a rare combination of a welcoming small town feel with large city amenities. From summer markets and street events to an active arts and culture community to year-round, world class recreational opportunities, the Campbell River lifestyle is unparalleled.
Reporting to the City Clerk, you will provide technical and administrative support for property management services within the City. Using your technical knowledge of real estate and property sales and management, you will prepare purchase and sale agreements, licenses of occupation, lease agreements, access agreements, and statutory rights of way and easements. You will also prepare scopes of work and coordinate contracted services such as lawyers, surveyors and appraisers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A two year Diploma in business, administration or a related field OR a Legal Assistant or Paralegal Certificate combined with an assessable equivalent in education, training and experience.
- Minimum five years recent experience in a property management, real estate or legal office environment in an administrative and technical support capacity (within the last 10 years).
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills.
Who you are!
- Highly organized and have excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and have a high level of attention to detail
- Positive and optimistic
The rate of pay for this term CUPE bargaining unit position is $31.10 per hour working 35 hours per week.
For a detailed job description that lists all the duties and necessary qualifications for this position, please visit the “Employment Opportunities” section of our website at www.campbellriver.ca. Please include verification of your education and certifications with your application.
This posting will remain open until filled.
Screening of resumes will begin immediately.
Please send your application, quoting Competition EXT-20-22-3 to:
Human Resources Department
City of Campbell River
301 St. Ann’s Road
Campbell River, BC V9W 4C7
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View Original Source Source