A full time, permanent Kosher Cook is required by Café FortyOne, a kosher restaurant located at 5750 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 2V9
Salary range $17.00-$18.00 p/h.
Must speak English. Spanish is an asset as the owner speaks Spanish and only basic English.
The successful applicant will be required to
– Prepare and cook Kosher dishes
– Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
– Oversee kitchen operations, specifically ensuring that all kosher practices are strictly adhered to
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Hire and train kitchen staff
Applicants should have:
– 2 years of commercial cooking experience, OR completion of college or other program in cooking
– Minimum one year of experience with orthodox kosher cooking
– Must be familiar with pareve, dairy and glatt dairy cooking
The successful candidate will be required to work on Sundays.
Please email your resume, references and academic credentials to Daniel at email@example.com
View Original Source Source