How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family including retirement contributions.
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What You Will Work On?
- In this role you will install, fit, fabricate and attach architectural products or related substitute products in various sectors including but not limited to industrial, institutional and commercial buildings
Who Are We Looking For?
- Familiar with all aspects of glazing
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and obey our extensive company safety policy
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings (blueprints), shop drawings, and specifications
- Knowledge of how to assemble and install a wide range of glazing systems including curtain wall, skylights, guard rails, etc.
How You Can Apply?
Please apply directly online
You may also visit the branch directly at 19175 22 Ave, Surrey, BC V3Z 3S6
At Flynn Group of Companies, we strive to deliver excellence, growth, and innovative solutions in every aspect of our business. Since 1978, we have enjoyed continuous success by providing high quality contracting services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Flynn Group of Companies takes pride in providing the best for our people, so it would only seem natural that we’d hire people with the drive to grow and excel, that enables them to be recognized as leaders in the industry! At Flynn, we recognize that our people are the greatest asset, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
– Join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
– Use your innovation and creativity
– Be part of a growing team and company
– Experience opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally
View Original Source Source