Title: Jewelry Retail and Distributions Manager
Employer: Whitehouse Jewelry Inc.
Business Address: 2641 Commercial Dr., Vancouver, BC V5N 4C3
Location of Employment: 2641 Commercial Dr., Vancouver, BC V5N 4C3
Term: Full time, 40 hours/week, permanent
Salary: $35.00 Per Hour
Vacation: Two (2) Weeks
Whitehouse Jewelry specializes in the sourcing, design, sale(s) and distribution of Turkish jewelry. We distribute to clients locally and around the world and are constantly growing. We are looking for a Jewelry Retail and Distributions Manager with experience in the purchasing, sales and distribution of Turkish-based jewelry products. The right candidate will also have a strong working knowledge of Turkish jewelry products and designs, so that he/she can work with and train staff to improve our staffs’ knowledge and overall sales for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Jewelry Retail and Distributions Manager are to:
• Work with senior management to engage new and existing Turkish-based suppliers, source new products, identify broader product and customer-bases – and then plan, organize and direct the logistical operations of the business and sales operations accordingly.
• Work with senior management to plan, develop and organize policies and procedures for the business.
• Work with all levels of management to manage / staff, assign duties and properly respond to customer needs.
• Communicate with, support and advise all members of the team(s) on the implementation and honing of new and existing business and sales strategies.
• Work with senior management to administer and control budgets, contracts, equipment and supplies.
• Work with the entire team to hire staff, and assist staff and contracted personnel with administrative and technical problems.
• Stay up to date with Turkish jewelry and designs, and then work with the design team to develop, hone and implement new / improve existing products and designs in line with customer demands (at all times implementing a “customer is always right” approach).
o The candidate will then work with the marketing and sales teams to increase overall sales.
• A bachelor’s degree.
• At least three (3) years of experience carrying out the following duties and responsibilities in an international trading / jewelry business:
o Working with existing suppliers and sourcing new international connections.
o Identifying new customer bases;
o Planning, developing and implementing new and innovative Jewelry / products / implementing marketing and sales strategies accordingly; and
• At least three (3) years of senior managerial experience in an international trading / jewelry business.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Original Source Source