A-Class Fancy Jewellers located in Vancouver, BC is now hiring full time and permanent Jewellery Store Manager. The Applicant should possess some higher secondary/college education with minimum 2-3 years of work experience in the relevant industry. Must speak English language fluently.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Manage staff and assign duties.
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold.
• Implement price and credits policies.
• Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies.
• Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
• Determine staffing requirements.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
• Recruit, hire and supervise staff.
We pay competitive wages $29.27/Hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Location Address: 6526 Main St, Vancouver, BC – V5X 3G9, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
View Original Source Source