Generix Group is a Supply Chain Management System leader with its Generix Supply Chain Hub (TM) solution, and our team is constantly pushing its limits to offer continuous innovations and customizations to our customers.
This position, in the Product Delivery team, has the mandate to develop the back-end of our logistics warehouse management solution (WMS). Working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban), the Java developer will be required to perform the following tasks
• Model and implement new features of Solochain, our warehouse management solution with Genesis, our internal development platform.
• Participate in the investigation and resolution of bugs related to the solution.
• Support the team of developers in the realization of complex functionalities.
• Develop and maintain automated tests (unit tests, integrations);
• Meticulously perform code reviews;
• Develop and support complex components;
• Support and guide the project team in development activities to ensure the quality of the code delivered while respecting the project deadlines;
• Collaborate with technical writers on solution documentation;
• Build complex SQL queries, scripts and stored procedures.
• Collaborate with Technical Writers in documenting the solution.
• DEC or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field;
• At least 3 years of experience in Java Back-End development;
• Excellent knowledge of Java (JDK 8+) and SQL;
• Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum / Kanban);
• Good knowledge of Git (Bitbucket);
• Good understanding of the software life cycle (SDLC);
• Knowledge of Azure or AWS (asset);
• Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito;
• Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence).
• Good capacity for synthesis and abstraction
• Loves to work in a team and to realize big projects
• Comradeship and comfort in a dynamic international team
• Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
• Organized and able to respond to the challenges of a rapidly changing environment
• Being able to deepen a subject independently
View Original Source Source