We are looking for a Full-time Inventory Coordinator in Richmond!
• Provide support for Operations regarding the maintenance and management of
inventory systems to include physical inventory cycle counts, inventory adjustments,
transaction audits, inventory transfers, and the distribution of reports.
• Receive incoming Purchase Orders.
• Generate, control, and issue inventory control tags.
• Communicate short-term raw material requirements to Rod Yard personnel and
communicate discrepancies to Scheduling department.
• Provide Rod Yard personnel with information required for the distribution of coils.
• Provide feedback to the Scheduling department when inaccuracies occur in inventory
and/or supporting documentation.
• Conduct internal audits of specified inventories and investigate, track, and report causes
• Maintain production and inventory control data files.
• Provide afternoon coverage at the gatehouse.
• Other duties of a minor nature related to the above which do not affect the value of the
Shift Time: Must be able to work 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
• Post-secondary courses in inventory control and operations management.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in inventory control.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Computer literacy and knowledge of ERP/MRP in an integrated computer environment.
• Proficient in Windows based spreadsheet software and keyboarding skills.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source