Would you describe yourself as an organized and a good planner?
Are you looking for a career with opportunities for growth and training?
If you answered yes to the above questions and you have some inventory management skills we would love to have a chat with you with regards to the Inventory Coordinator and Parts Person position.
Reporting to the Manager, Vessel Maintenance & Safety, the primary function of this position is to support the day to day operations of the Vessel Maintenance Department by providing a wide range of services including inventory management, purchasing, shipment tracking, investigating merchandise discrepancies, communicating with vendors and other such support services.
What you need to know about the Inventory Coordinator and Parts Person position. :
– The position is full-time / Hourly / 40 hours per week
– Hours of Work: are 0730 – 1600 Monday to Friday.
– The pay Rate: $25 – $28 per hour depending on experience.
– Group Benefits: Extended Health and Dental-
– Plenty of growth opportunities especially in leadership.
– A lot of learning opportunities.
– Job security as this is an industry that supplies food (Fish).
– Monitor and track all inventory items to maintain accurate records.
– Maintain stock, order and receive merchandise for the department stock room.
– Coordinate replacement of electronic equipment on fishing vessels.
– Review, prepare and verify purchase orders to vendors ensuring prices and terms are accurate.
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date terms and conditions for all vendors.
– Investigate what/how/why materials came in incorrectly or damaged and take appropriate
– Monitor price increases and communicate changes as necessary.
– Collect, review and process daily work logs from crew to ensure accuracy of costs allocated to
projects on the go.
– 2 years of purchasing and inventory management experience.
– Valid driver’s license required.
– Forklift certification with a minimum of two years of forklift driving experience will be considered as an asset.
– Experience and knowledge of the commercial fishing industry is an asset.
– OFA Level 2 certification is an asset.
Does the Inventory Coordinator and Parts Person position sound like something you would love doing as a job? Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume and optional cover letter.
For any inquiries about the position, text Mark at 236-330-7956.
We will be looking forward to your call!
View Original Source Source