B.C. Rentals, BC’s longest established and most respected equipment rentals, sales and service provider, currently has an opportunity for an experienced internal salesperson to join our team of professionals, based out of our Vancouver location.
Ensuring that our customers are consistently provided with the highest level of service, the responsibilities of this key front-line position include:
· Building long term relationships with our customers.
· Providing effective solutions to customer needs, identifying customer, product and market opportunities and communicating with relevant departments.
· Negotiating selling and price quotations relating to equipment rentals, sales and service via in person, phone or e-mail communication.
· Formulating efficient logistics to provide equipment to our customers.
· Working closely with outside sales and marketing departments to ensure opportunities are identified and customer expectations exceeded.
· Proactively seeking new business opportunities.
· Assisting in any other areas of the business as directed.
The successful applicant will possess the following demonstrable skills and experience, gained whilst operating in a similar environment:
· Previous equipment rental industry experience
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Customer service and relationship building
· General knowledge of industrial construction machinery/tools/equipment
· Strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude
· Communication – verbal/telephone, in person and written
· Mechanical/Technical skills or bias
· Problem solving, resolution
· Computer Skills – POR preferred
· Numerical accuracy and administrative skills
· Team Player
· Smart appearance and physically fit
· Valid driving license
Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Normal business hours of operation 7.00am -5.00pm Monday through Friday.
If you believe that you have the necessary experience and skills and wish to join our successful team, you should respond in the first instance by e-mailing an up-to-date resume along with a copy of your current driver’s abstract to:
hr @ bcrentals . com Attn: Human Resources
***Note: Copy of drivers abstract MUST accompany resume or will not be considered. We thank all applicants in advance; however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
View Original Source Source