Who is AIRPLUS Industrial Corporation:
We are in the business of industrial dust control, ventilation, OEM fan applications, spark detection, fire & explosion protection, compressed air solutions, air dryers, air receivers, filters, and air piping systems. We have been doing this since 1981. We are also a leading supplier of breathing air, industrial vacuum solutions, abrasive blasting, clean air solutions, and all the attendant aftermarket parts and services.
For immediate hire:
We are looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative – Parts Sales, on a 12-month contract to cover leave. As a growing business and for the right candidate, we offer further opportunities within the company.
The ideal candidate is one who:
• ensures a high level of service to our customers and prospects, with their needs of a comprehensive and complex range of parts
• takes ownership of the parts sales cycle from receiving customer enquiries, handling of orders till the close of sale and any follow-up, when needed
• understands and fulfills the physical requirements, dependability and self-motivation needs of working in the parts business.
Specific industry skills and experience requirements
This position is for you if you are a successful Inside Sales Representative (Parts) or a front desk parts employee at a thriving plumbing, electrical, or industrial parts wholesaler. You have worked with, know and understand the AIRPLUS range of Industrial Clean Air & Compressed Air Solutions. This, combined with your electrical experience and knowledge, makes you a complete fit for this position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process customer quotes, and orders, ensuring accuracy and prompt delivery
• Respond to inquiries and process incoming calls and orders
• Open new accounts and close orders, as needed
• Entering orders into the system
• Review open orders and backorders daily.
• Increase sales and average order size by cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sales items as well as new products
• Promote products and services to customers and provide substitutions where required.
• Interact, respond and follow up with customers regularly, promptly responding to all inquiries courteously and efficiently.
• Follow any special instructions about any given order carefully
• Maintain the ability to find the status of an order at any given time.
• Handle customer complaints and returns with a positive attitude
• Support the outside sales team through upselling, service, pricing, delivery and inventory inquiries.
• Introduce promotions and new products to customers.
• Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits.
• Source materials for customers when currently not in stock
• Attend product training meetings
• Maintain a knowledge base of current products and learn about new products.
Skills & Competencies:
• Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Self-motivated; able to function effectively both independently and as a member of a team
• Exceptional customer service
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
• Impeccable organizational skills with attention to detail
• Time management & multitasking skills to serve several customers at the same time
• Strong networking skills, outgoing personality
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Email)
• Have a valid driver’s licence
Qualifications & Education:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum 2 years of Inside Sales experience
• Knowledge of and experience with AIRPLUS’ range of products and services
• Knowledge of the electrical industry and electrical products
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Particularly effective at acquiring and updating product knowledge.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• A friendly personality and enjoy working with people.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
$50k-$55K based on experience, plus commission. Besides an industry-competitive salary, the position offers a sales commission and a friendly professional working environment. Experience will be considered when agreeing on starting salary.
View Original Source Source