Are you someone who enjoys promoting program improvement? Do you want to work for one of British Columbia’s top employers? If you have answered yes to these questions we want you to continue reading!
Fraser Health is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are located in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, one of the most livable regions in the world, and one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 1.8 million people, we serve 1/3 of BC’s entire population and have 33,000 dedicated professionals in our 12 hospitals and other facilities that expand from Burnaby to Hope.
We currently have an exciting Full Time opportunity for an Infection Prevention and Control Specialist to join Fraser Health.
This positon will support the community of Surrey. This position supports IPC best practices, standards and guidelines in long-terms care facilities, community programs and settings across Fraser Health.
Build on you education and experience as you:
- Plan and oversees IPC projects and system changes over multiple sites and programs across FH utilizing project management framework; develops and implements consistent and streamlined IPC processes, policies, procedures, and protocols, and evaluates their effectiveness.
- Review and determines impact assessment of changed systems; makes recommendations on further changes including assessment of competencies, resource levels, and other considerations.
- Lead culture change initiatives designed to improve quality of care, service utilization, safety, and risk reduction.
To join the organization we require you to have:
- Master’s degree in a health sciences discipline
- Current registration with related governing professional association
- Three (3) years’ recent related clinical experience a community setting
- Three (3) years’ recent related clinical experience in a community setting, PLUS
- Either two (2) years clinical competency in infection control assessment and best practice in such areas as infection control, quality improvement, epidemiology, public health, communicable diseases or workplace health or completion of, OR
- Current enrollment in, an approved IPAC Canada sponsored and endorsed Infection Control course.
- A valid BC Driver’s License; access to a vehicle for business related purposes
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and mentorship into quality improvement, patient safety, leadership and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation!
Come work with dedicated health care providers who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work. Work hard and have fun while you do it.
Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
Rate: $42.94 – $53.67 / hour
Rate: $42.94 – $53.67 / hour Job ID: 25083436
View Original Source Source