URGENTLY HIRING!!!! Last Date to apply 31st May 2021
Post to be applied: Customer Support Executive (Call Centre Executive Inbound)
ONLY RESIDENTS/STUDENTS OF CANADA CAN WORK
Company Name/Project: THE HOME DEPOT, CANADA
About Company: The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer with nearly 400,000 orange-blooded associates and more than 2,200 stores in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. For more information about The Home Depot please visit their website at http://www.homedepot.com
About Work: On a day-to-day basis, businesses can expect to participate in the following activities:
•Inbound sales, customer service and store support
•Assisting customers with product questions
•Placing new orders
•Handling existing orders -returns/ replacements
•Provide store-specific support
•Contacting vendors for shipping information
Timings: You are free to choose how many hours you want to work and what time of the day/night you want to work. So working is flexible. The project works all 7 days a week Timings 6:00 am to 2:00 am (20 hours daily).
Pay: You will be working as an Independent Contractor. You will get upto $22 per hour including incentives. The amount will be given bi-weekly through direct credit into your bank account.
1. You need to have your own Computer/Laptop with minimum 64 GB hard drive
2. Internet connected to Computer/Laptop with an Ethernet Cable (Lan Wire)
3. Smartphone for secondary code verification
4. USB VoIP Headset (Get this from Amazon/Kijiji)
5. Dual Monitors required (An extra monitor apart from the built in display of your Laptop) – You can get this easily from Kijiji if you want.
1. Voice Assessment
2. System Assessment
3. Program Assessment
4. Background Check (you must be residing in Canada)
Training/Certification: You are required to get training/certification by the company. Training period is from 14th June 2021 to 25th June 2021 (Monday to Friday). Time of training will be 9:00 am to 1:00 pm ET or 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm ET. You go live from 28th June 2021. Note: No pay for Training/Certification.
View Original Source Source