One of our clients is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a junior professional to join a team and learn a wide range of HR functions. This role is a split between administrator with filing and HR coordinator.
– Assisting the Recruiter will duties while learning about full-cycle recruitment
– Performing background checks and security clearances
– Coordinate offers to candidates and administrative aspects of new hires (orientation, payroll setup, etc.)
– Respond to all inquiries regarding employment application status
– Generate HR data excel reports
– Update and maintain employee records, leaves, health and safety documents
– Group insurance benefits and RRSP administrative tasks (subscribing new employees, eligibility calendar, completion of forms, etc.)
– Provide information on corporate policies, procedures, and benefits programs
– Contribute to certain adhoc task as required
– 1+ years in a similar role
– Must be organized and capable of handling a variety of tasks
– Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
– Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
– Good initiative
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
– Knowledge of HR policies, best practices and employment standards is an asset
If you are interested in connecting about this opportunity please reach out to me at Katelyn.Schoen@randstad.ca!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source