We’re always looking for great people to join our team! If you are passionate about hospitality and enjoy meeting and talking to new people, the Host role may be the perfect fit.
A Host’s responsibilities include:
• Interacting with all guests entering and exiting the building in a helpful and friendly manner
• Responding to the needs and requests of guests, both in person and over the phone, efficiently and confidently
• Organizing reservations and walk in guests to control and maximize the seating of the restaurant
• Working well under pressure to help alleviate guest concerns by properly and patiently explaining the process of the wait and doing everything within their power to meet all guest needs efficiently
• Engaging in conversation with guests whenever appropriate and acknowledging any first time guests and guests joining us for a special occasion
• Liaising with management and other service staff to ensure all guests’ needs are met in a timely fashion
We hire great people, train them well and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. It’s part of the reason we’ve been named among the Top 50 Employers in Canada since 2003. If you are hospitable, hardworking, organized and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply today! Apply in-person at the Alberni Keg daily between 3:00 and 5:00. Preference is given to applicants that come in for our open interview days.
We appreciate all applicants; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
View Original Source Source