Industrial Floor Systems is a national flooring contractor specializing in concrete floor polishing, restoration, epoxy installation, and is looking for strong team players.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Compensation Packages
– Skill Development & Training Courses Provided
– Excellent Benefits
– Rewarding Projects
– Safe Work Environment
– Travel Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
– Carrying product, equipment, and supplies, loading equipment into trailers. Pushing, pulling, walking, standing, bending, and kneeling.
– Operating stand up grinders, ride-on grinders, self-leveling Equipment, vacuums, burnisher machine, walk behind scrubber, ride on scrubber, shot blasters.
– Occasionally applying and installing Epoxy, ESD, MMA and other Flooring Systems using a hand brush, squeegee, trowel, or roller by bending, kneeling, squatting, walking.
– Other duties as required.
What we’re looking for
– 1 year of working experience in construction, general labour/help.
– Excellent physical strength, fitness and stamina to push, pull and lift.
– Ability to identify safety hazards and take corrective action as needed.
– Able to build rapport and communicate well with customers at the workplace or in other locations.
– Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
Wages to be negotiated based on skill and experience.
View Original Source Source