R.E.V. management is an employment agency partnered with several Health Canada approved, licenced providers (LPs) and production facilities operating in the lower mainland. Our agency connects companies within the cannabis industry with skilled employees. Team members employed with our company, are involved in various stages of cannabis production and cultivation, affording members opportunities to learn a multitude of new skills related to this emerging industry.
Currently we are looking to hire an Assistant Production Manager to join our team! Prior experience working in the cannabis industry will be considered an asset.
Our agency is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Key Roles & Responsibilities (Others may be assigned as required):
• Provide assistances to maintain the efficiency and quality of production
• Delegate tasks to team members and procure any raw materials and equipment needed.
• Organize and track daily & monthly inventory
• Make sure workspaces are cleaned and prepped for the following shift
• Perform internal audits to ensure all team members demonstrate a working knowledge of facilities internal, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies to guarantee safety and quality of production, as well as future success with external audits.
Product knowledge of cannabis:
• 1-2 years of experience in cannabis industry
• Understanding of Health Canada cannabis regulations
• Experience in quality control related to cannabis; ability to identify cannabis defects
• Knowledge of the cannabis labelling and packaging guidelines
Qualifications & skills:
• Effective communication
• Detail oriented
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to multitask
• Effective computer skills
• Able to operate Microsoft Excel efficiently
• Can provide and receive constructive feedback
Job type: Full time
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on previous experience.
• Day shifts
• Weekdays & weekends
• 10-hour shifts
• 4-on/ 4-off rotation
How to Apply: Please reply to this ad, by emailing your resume to our hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source