Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking a Hardware Deployment Coordinator to help deploy computers/displays/hardware to GEC educators who will be working from home. In the next several months we’ll be onboarding 500+ educators with new hardware with the support of a hardware provisioning and management partner. Apply to this amazing Hardware Deployment Coordinator opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Hardware Deployment Coordinator with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• Remote interview process.
• Beautiful Downtown Vancouver office.
What will you do?
As a Hardware Deployment Coordinator with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
1. Work with an external partner to ensure that timely procurement, setup and delivery of hardware into educator homes.
2. Facilitates vendor and internal stakeholder meetings, ensuring overall timelines and budgets are met.
3. Maintain records of program hardware, software, service agreements, warranties.
4. Work closely with internal technology infrastructure team on ensuring hardware being set up by hardware provisioning partner meets spec.
5. Know when issues or risks need to be escalated and can escalate effectively, providing options to move forward.
6. Define the processes needed to achieve and sustain operational excellence with a focus on how the remote hardware program fits into daily operations.
7. Be hands-on in ensuring solutions are operationally ready and collaborate with Operations to aid the continuous improvement of how we support our front-line teams.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Hardware Deployment Coordinator role with our Downtown Vancouver client,
you must have:
• 2+ years’ experience with stakeholder management.
• 2+ years’ experience with small to mid-level hardware deployment projects.
• 2+ years’ experience with vendor management.
• 2+ years’ experience with record keeping and managing inventory.
• 2+ years’ experience with hardware, software procurement management (purchasing, invoice payments, etc).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Microsoft Auto-pilot technology.
• Experience supporting remote desktop environments.
If this sounds like you, then the Hardware Deployment Coordinator role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
View Original Source Source