• Receiving, handling and storing of product to achieve optimal results
• Effectively merchandise advertising and promotional programs
• Ensure proper product rotation as required
• Ensure pricing integrity
• Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
• Maintaining product displays
• Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
• The ability to meet the needs and demands of customers in a friendly, fast and efficient manner
• The willingness to work with others and respond quickly to change
• Ability to work with minimal functional direction
• Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
• Available to work varying shifts, including weekends and evenings
• Previous retail and/or grocery experience an asset
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
At Simon’s Nofrills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
Simon’s Nofrills is an equal opportunity employer.
View Original Source Source