Are you looking for a long-term contract assignment with the possibility of an extension? Can you start immediately?
We’re currently looking for a Graphic Designer to support Insurance Corporation.
-Work for a top-tier organization in the Global Corporation
– Earn the competitive wage of $20.07 per hour
-Work in Vancouver
-Work full-time business hours on a 12-month assignment
* using Word and PPT to create and format documents is required.
* formatting on documents in Word.
Making text changes, creating tables, charts, graphs etc.
Gather client requirements for all document design and printing projects
Completing design projects independently with minimal guidance
* Advise clients on the best use of media
* Maintain strong relationships with clients
* Provide alternative visual and composition ideas to client
* Create or modify digital documents using office, desktop publishing and web page design software – using various platforms
* Adapt existing graphic elements with newly created graphics to complete graphic/digital projects
* Educate the client and Account Associates on designing, preparing and producing quality color documents
* Maintain file management
* Learn optimal qualities and configurations of Xerox Printing Technology for jobs specific to the equipment
* Remain fluent in current industry software (i.e. Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Web Publishing, Freehand, etc.) and graphic trends
* Work with print production staff to ensure hand-off design to production is efficient and error free
* Strong working knowledge of Word, PPT and Excel
* Listen, understand and communicate effectively
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Understand digital colour environment and requirements, able to prepress files in this environment
* Understand colour issues as it relates to offset and digital colour printing
* Ability to comprehend and translate customer requests to job requirements
* Ability to work with others in a team environment
* EDUCATION: 2 to 4 yearS graphic design/fine arts diploma/degree from recognized institution or post-secondary PC; Mac technology or graphics training or equivalent work experience in the graphics industry experience
* EXPERIENCE: In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with graphics design; desktop publishing and web page design software; digital colour preflight and prepress workflow competency.
* This is NOT A CREATIVE POSITION
If you have Graphic Designer experience and is available to start immediately. Apply now! immediately.
View Original Source Source