Randstad Staffing, Canada’s leading employment firm is now actively recruiting qualified candidates to fill a permanent full-time General Manager role with one of our clients in the Comox Valley. This is an incredible opportunity to land a job with a top player in the market!
Opportunity: Full time, permanent position
Location: Comox Valley
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Start: As soon as possible
• Competitive based on experience, with up to 15% annual bonus
• Company vehicle
• 3 weeks vacation
• Benefits after 3 months
• RRSP matching
• On the job training for 1-2 months
• Highly stable employment, with significant company who is successful with recognizing and retaining staff
• Growth and promotional opportunities
• Optimize sales and profits at the assigned operation. Develop goals and objectives in conjunction with the Regional Vice President.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
• Provide quality customer service through personal interaction with clients and associates.
• Promote awareness of the Company and its products and services.
• Manage inventory, property, and equipment to ensure the Company’s assets are adequately protected and to increase returns and minimize shrink.
• Identify trends and take proactive or remedial action to handle business situations.
• Ensure the operation is staffed with qualified, motivated, and engaged associates. Develop their maximum potential through regular coaching and training.
• Knowledge of construction and building supplies.
• 3-5 years of progressive management experience as a General Manager in building supplies or construction environment
• Demonstrated leadership and success in managing distribution facilities, including the development and implementation of standard operating processes and procedures.
• Demonstrated track record of leading improved performance for all facets of a distribution center, including receiving, picking/packing, inventory accuracy, shipping and material flow efficiency.
• Inventory management and operations experience.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and strong collaboration/relationship building skills.
• Strong team builder.
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View Original Source Source