How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training
- Opportunities for career development – we have a variety of training programs available forour
- field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 1-year construction experience. Experience with commercial glazing is an asset
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and obey our extensive company safety policy
What You Will Work On?
- In this role you will assist journeyman glaziers with: fit, fabricate and attach architectural products or related substitute products in various sectors including but not limited to industrial, institutional and commercial buildings
How You Can Apply
Please apply directly online, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit the branch directly at 19175 22 Ave, Surrey, BC V3Z 3S6
Flynn Group of Companies
At Flynn Group of Companies, we strive to deliver excellence, growth, and innovative solutions in every aspect of our business. Since 1978, we have enjoyed continuous success by providing high quality contracting services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Flynn Group of Companies takes pride in providing the best for our people, so it would only seem natural that we’d hire people with the drive to grow and excel, that enables them to be recognized as leaders in the industry! At Flynn, we recognize that our people are the greatest asset, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
– Join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
– Use your innovation and creativity
– Be part of a growing team and company
– Experience opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally
View Original Source Source