Do you enjoy working with your hands and being in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for people just like you to help with the Vancouver warehouse and Distribution center.
You will make a great fit if you have previous experience working in a warehouse or if you have worked with different types of inventory.
Starting pay is at $17.00 with the potential for $19.00 if you become a fulltime employee. Lead hands will receive $21/H.
What you need to know:
– You can pick your shifts from an APP. This gives the option to yes or no.
– The hours of the shifts start from 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, and 2:00 pm. (Depending on what you pick)
– Weekend shifts are available.
As a General Labor, duties include but are not limited to:
– Unloading products on to rolling racks.
– Picking and packing order
– Assisting in the organization of incoming stock
– Maintaining a neat, safe and orderly work area
– Starting wages of $17 hourly
– Transit accessible with plenty of free parking available.
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Weekly paycheques (Every Friday)
– Previous experience in a warehouse or working with inventory is a an asset.
– Must have own steel toe boots and a safety vest.
– Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
– Reliable, responsible & willing to get the job done
– Good attention to detail
– Ability to provide previous references.
Why Work for Randstad?
– We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages, and a safe work environment!
– We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
– We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
– You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
– Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
1. E-mail resume to Jocelyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Jocelyn @ 778-773-4203 or Mark @ 236-330-7458
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source