One of our car dealership clients in the Tri-Cities is looking to add a General Accountant/Intermediate to the accounting team. The ideal candidate will have previous deal processing experience, particularly with CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds. They should have basic accounting skills, knowledge of routine accounting functions and must be able to demonstrate good administration and coordination skills, as well as excellent computer skills.
• Process car deals daily
• Submit and follow up on contracts in transit
• Post journal entries and handle miscellaneous clerical tasks as assigned
• Complete specific tasks assigned by the manager
Salary- 52k- 60k per year
– Discretionary bonus annually
– Great work Environment
– Great perks on car deals for personal use.
• Automotive deal processing experience a significant asset
• CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred, but not required
• Auto dealership experience is Mandatory
• Self-motivated, Positive attitude and should be able to work independently
If you are interested and are qualified for this position please send your resume to Moe.Mayyazhi@randstad.ca. Please note only those who are qualified for the position will receive a callback.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source