Are you a seasoned Tech Ops Lead in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a GEC Tech Ops Lead to join their team, on a long-term contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing System Engineer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Tech Ops Lead with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• Remote interview process.
• Beautiful Downtown Vancouver office.
What will you do?
As a Tech Ops Lead with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
In this hands-on role, you’ll not only participate in the day-to-day administration of GEC systems but you’ll also participate in the daily management of the level 2 support team.
• Lead the GEC Operations team in administering and supporting GEC systems.
• Define the processes needed to achieve and sustain operational excellence with a focus on daily operations and support.
• Measure productivity and report regularly on Level 2 support team’s performance.
• Collaborate with internal partners to
• Be hands-on in ensuring solutions are operationally ready and collaborate with Operations to aid in the continuous improvement of how we support our front-line teams.
• Share knowledge, document, and help execute your plans for technical solutions
• Have a forward-thinking, empathy-driven mindset with people at the forefront.
• Support the management of both internal and external partners that we leverage to run GEC systems.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Tech Ops Lead role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• Bachelors degree and/or applicable experience in the information technology field.
• Familiarity with monitoring and performance management tools platforms such as Splunk and PagerDuty.
• An automation first mindset focused on reducing toil for Operations.
• Comfortable working in complex and large-scale production environments.
Nice to Have :
• Familiarity with contact centre technology, Virtual desktop environments, POS and Order Management
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
If this sounds like you, then the GEC Tech Ops Lead role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
View Original Source Source