Are you a seasoned Software Engineer experienced with Firewall, Internet Security, C/C++ and Linux system APIs? Our Burnaby BC client is seeking to hire a Senior level or Principal Software Developer to join their innovative technical team, on a permanent full-time basis. Apply to this amazing Software Engineer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer with our Burnaby client, you’ll receive:
• Leading market compensation package.
• Remote interview process.
• Cutting-edge technology.
• R&D environment (working on new projects).
• Strong technical team (great learning/collaboration opportunities).
• Large, stable organization.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Senior Software Engineer role with our Burnaby client, you must have:
• 5+ years’ work experience with C/C++.
• Strong subject matter expertise in the area of C and data structures (as a Software Engineer or similar hands-on role).
• Excellent understanding of programming on multi-core and multi-processor platforms.
• Strong experience and understanding with networking internals code including the TCP/IP stack, Routing, Sockets API, network gateway
• B.Sc. or MsD. degree in Computer Science an asset.
If the prospect of collaborating with an innovative technical team to develop cutting-edge products in the field of information and communications technology infrastructure and smart devices intrigues you, then this Software Engineer role with our Burnaby BC client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Paul Klimau with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source