City of Surrey
Functional Application Analyst 1 – Business Operations
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey
The City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation & Culture Department is seeking a customer-focused Functional Application Analyst 1. You will provide functional application support for systems used in delivering Parks, Recreation and Culture services, such as, PerfectMind, SharePoint and PowerBI within the Parks, Recreation and Culture Department.
As the Functional Application Analyst, you are knowledgeable in system functionality, business processes and have strong problem solving and analytical skills that you will use to provide support and training to others using the systems. An integral part of your role will be developing sustainable business practices across the Parks, Recreation and Culture Department. Experience with the configuration and use of a Learning Management System, the development of training assets and the coordination of instruction is strongly recommended.
Union – CUPE Local 402 – Regular Full-Time.
You will report directly to the PRC Business Operations Manager in a supportive, team-based environment and will be primarily responsible for:
- Assisting with needs identification, requirements gathering, and assisting with project plans.
- Maximizing integration between end-user groups.
- Recommending process improvements where appropriate.
- Investigating, prioritizing, and resolving technical or operating issues.
- Participating in ongoing business operations, projects, and future systems development.
- Developing training material for end-users.
- Coordinating and facilitating training for end-users.
- Establishing effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- In alignment with the City of Surrey’s core values (teamwork, community, innovation, integrity, and service), as the successful candidate you will have one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an acceptable related discipline from a recognized post- secondary institution, plus 2 years of directly related and relevant experience, OR
- Diploma in an acceptable related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution, plus 4 years of directly related and relevant experience, OR
- Technical courses in the field plus 6 years of directly related and relevant experience,
- Experience in a municipal setting is preferred.
Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Police Information Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
View Original Source Source