Do you enjoy working with your hands and being in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for people just like you to help with the Vancouver warehouse and Distribution center.
You will make a great fit if you have previous experience working in a warehouse or if you have worked with different types of inventory.
Starting pay is at $17.00 with the potential for $19.00 if you become a fulltime employee. Lead hands will receive $21/H.
What you need to know:
– You can pick your shifts from an APP. This gives the option to yes or no.
– The hours of the shift starts at 5 pm
As a General Labor, duties include but are not limited to:
– Unloading products on to rolling racks.
– Picking and packing order
– Assisting in the organization of incoming stock
– Maintaining a neat, safe and orderly work area
– Starting wages of $17 hourly
– Transit accessible with plenty of free parking available.
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Weekly paycheques (Every Friday)
– Previous experience in a warehouse or working with inventory is a an asset.
– Must have own steel toe boots and a safety vest.
– Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
– Reliable, responsible & willing to get the job done
– Good attention to detail
– Ability to provide previous references.
Why Work for Randstad?
– We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages, and a safe work environment!
– We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
– We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
– You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
– Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
1. E-mail resume to Jocelyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Jocelyn @ 778-773-4203 or Mark @ 236-330-7458
View Original Source Source