Amazon Logistics’ (AMZL) is hiring Full-Time team members who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery and vehicles. Our AMZL Sortation Associates are the final step in ensuring that each and every package gets delivered to our customers on time.
Location: 5636 – 272nd Street, Langley, BC, V4W 3X1
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.25, pays up to $17.75 for certain shifts.
DVY7 is launching with a temporary free shuttle with service between Langley Center & Aldergrove, and DVY7 (Amazon Logistics) for Late Night/Early Morning shifts. The shuttle service is a trial program and Amazon will continue to evaluate ridership over the next few months. We will maintain constant contact and keep you informed of any developments as they occur.
- Be willing to work an early morning or late night shift on a full-time basis
- High School diploma or equivalent diploma
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Managing the receiving of truck deliveries and packages
- Using a smartphone and handheld devices with various apps and scanning bar codes
- Building, wrapping, sorting, and transporting pallets and packages based on destination, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
What’s it like to work in an AMZL Warehouse
- Safety first: Amazon is committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means rules are to be followed
- Changing temperatures: Warehouse temperatures can widely vary based upon local weather conditions, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees
- Customer obsession: Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
- Quality is key: Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion
- Be flexible: Associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and willing to work at a fast pace
- Rotating tasks: Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week
- Various noise levels: Noise levels may grow loud at times
The perks of being an Amazon employee don’t stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support employees and eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children. Amazon’s benefits can vary by location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.
- Paid-for safety footwear
- Free onsite parking
- Work for a top employer
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of British Columbia. If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus.
Amazon Workforce Staffing
View Original Source Source