One of our busy clients located in Surrey B.C is currently looking for Warehouse Assistants to work in their company. This is a full-time position.
Shifts are as follows (M-F):
Sunday- Thursdays: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
As a Shipper, duties include but are not limited to:
– Order picking products manually
– Unloading containers of products weighing up to 35-40lbs
– Palletizing products
– Stocking and tagging products
– Working in a fast-paced environment
– General warehouse maintenance
As a Warehouse Assistant, duties also include but are not limited to:
– Managing overall operations in the warehouse
– Ensuring that processes and procedures are running smoothly and efficiently
– Handle all shipping/receiving duties, order picking and packing, palletizing
– Conduct proper paperwork
– Loading and unloading containers
– Putting away inventory accordingly, inventory control
– Maintaining a neat, safe and orderly work area
$18 hourly wage
– weekly pay cheques
– 4% vacation pay weekly
– long term work
– free parking
Why Work for Randstad?
We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages and a safe work environment!
We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
– must have steel toe boots
– capable of lifting up to 40 lbs repetitively
– good attention to detail
– reliable, willing to get the job done attitude
-working knowledge of a sit-down counterbalance forklift with at least 1 year of experience
– 2 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
To apply, please send your resume to Alex at email@example.com with the subject as: Warehouse Assistant. We welcome all applications; however only those candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed will be contacted.
Good To Know You!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source