Studentworks Vancouver is looking for the hardest-working, most motivated students(or student-aged people) in Vancouver, who want to be apart of a very tight-knit group of awesome people who want to earn what they are worth.
This season alone, our team will be responsible for painting 100+ homes which will result in happy clients and happy employees.
About the position:
Fast paced, fun environment
Hands on experience in customer service and communication
Work outdoors with a crew of 2-3 people
Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together if you wish
Training is provided; therefore, no experience is necessary!
We are currently hiring Painters and Crew Managers for the Spring and Summer of 2021. Both positions are full-time hourly summer jobs and can lead to future promotion opportunities within the company.
Painter: This role is a fun and challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer. The ideal individual is hard working, coachable and has effective communication skills.
Crew Manager: In addition to painting, in this role, you would gain experience in leadership and would run a crew of 2-3 people. Ask to be considered for this if you feel you may be a good fit.
Earn more than minimum wage with pay starting at $16.5 an hour and going up to $25 plus as your skills improve over time. The harder you work and the more efficient you are, the more money you will earn, the average painter made ~20/hour, before tips and bonuses, after working for a month! Additionally, there will be a year-end bonus for those staying with us until the end of August!
Painting experience is an asset, however, it is not necessary – we train all of our painters very thoroughly.
* All of our painters receive full WCB coverage *
What Will Be Expected Of You:
– Positive Attitude
– Reliable Transportation (as we will be working at many different job sites)
– Motivation for $$$
– Ability to work on ladders
– Ability to work with clients
– Referring our services to friends and family
– Must be able to show up on time every day to work
– Able to work outside for long periods of time
What benefits will you get from SWP?
– Full training on how to paint the interior and exterior of homes/commercial buildings
– Full WCB coverage
– A good wage
– Pay starts ranges from 18-25/hour with wage increases as well as dependence on experience
– Working with other like-minded and fun individuals
– Payroll events held by the company
– Working outside!
If you feel like you meet the requirements and would like to join our team, reply with your resume and a number we can reach you on!
View Original Source Source