Would you describe yourself as a person who can handle different sources of pressures and maintain a high attention to Detail?
Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with career growth in mind?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Production Machine Operator with Raymond Reach Truck Experience to work with a production line that bottles and seals sugar syrup. This job will make a great fit for you if you enjoy problem-solving and have a bit of a mechanical knowledge. The job also requires you to be flexible and willing to work in the warehouse when there is no work on the production line.
Shifts: Monday – Friday
Shift Timings: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
What will be expected from you?
– Operating a Raymond Reach Truck. (Must Have a Valid Ticket.)
– Order Picking, Receiving, Put Away or Loading; posting out shipment & receipts.
– To be familiar with all production procedures including running the liquid filling line (Job specific training provided)
– Supporting temporary employees on the running of the production line to ensure the safety of people and
products, productivity, and efficiency while adhering to production procedures.
– Complete all the cleaning and sanitation procedures for the production line.
– Follow Food Safety and Quality requirements as per prerequisite programs, HACCP plans, CCP monitoring, and SQF
– Complete other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
– Best in Class Pay ($22/Hour)
– Full-time long-term Employment
– Medical Benefits after your 3 month probation period.
– RRSP Matching after 1 year of employment.
– Work-Life Balance
– Opportunities for career growth
– Minimum 1 Year of Raymond Reach Experience.
– Minimum 1 Year of Food Industry (Production) Related Experience. (Preferred)
– Minimum 2 Years of Distribution Experience.
– Working Knowledge of RF Scanners.
– Strong Computer Skills.
– Mechanical/Maintenance Experience is a definite asset.
Shift Timings are 7:30 am to 4 pm and pays $22/hr.
Work Location: Delta, BC
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail your resume to DT at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex at email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. TEXT ‘Food Production’ 604-377-9299
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source