Our Client, a progressive seafood processing plant located in Mitchell Island, Richmond, BC, is seeking production workers to join their team during the busy season.
What you need to know:
Shift Time: Monday-Friday (08:30 AM – 05:00 PM)
Location: Mitchell Island, Richmond, BC
The job duties include assisting in all facets of our food manufacturing process, including, but
not limited to loading/unloading of products from our machines, mixing, packing/unpacking,
boxing, machine operations, clean up in a fast-paced environment. It is physical work and will
require lifting (up to 20 kg) of product, raw materials, etc. You will be standing all day. More
detailed information below.
• Defrosting of Raw Material (Unpacking the raw material and placing them on a rack)
• Matching the defrosting items with “Defrosting Slip”
• Reading the daily production schedule and following it.
• Understanding & following recipes.
• Operating Mixing Machines and making the final product.
• Preparing Mixing sauces, color, and other ingredients.
• Packing the final product.
– Employment type: Full-time (Temporary-Permanent Opportunity)
– Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m
– Pay: $18/hr + 4% Vacation pay (Weekly Direct Deposits)
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth.
– Free Parking on-site.
Why Work for Randstad?
We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages and a safe work environment!
We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
– Ability to lift up to 20 kgs.
– Valid Open Work Permit.
– Reliable Mode of Transportation.
– Prior Seafood Experience (6 months preferred)
– Ability to stand on feet for a long period of time.
– Ability to multi-task, pick orders, load and unload materials in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be reliable and available for posted hours of operation including overtime and weekend work (if necessary.)
– Knowledge of various material-handling equipment is an asset.
– Must be able to work independently and as a collaborative team member.
– Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, quick learner and self-motivated.
Shift Timings are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and pays $18/hour
Work Location: Mitchell Island, Richmond, BC
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail your resume to DT at email@example.com & Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. TEXT 604-377-9299
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source