Seafood warehouse in Delta is looking for a forklift operator to help with day to day operations.
What you need to know:
Shift Timings Monday-Friday (07:00 AM – 03:30 PM) & (4 PM – 12:30 AM)
Location: Delta, BC
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
– Unloading containers with a propane SDCB forklift
– Dumping seafood in bins into processing machines
– Pressure washing
– Loading pallets into delivery truck and some general clean up duties.
– General Production Line Duties.
If you believe you have the right qualifications and personality for this job please email your resume to the attention of Human Resources Manager. Please include ‘Forklift Operator’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
– Starting Wage of $17.25/Hour – $17.75/Hour
– Monday-Friday (07:00 am-03:30 pm) Full time opportunity
– Transit accessible
– Weekly pay (Direct Deposits)
– 4% vacation pay added to each pay
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Opportunities for overtime
Why Work for Randstad?
We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages and a safe work environment!
We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
– MUST have a valid SDCB forklift licence. (Will be site tested)
– Minimum 2-3 years experience operating a SDCB forklift in a production environment.
– Prior seafood experience a major asset
– Must be comfortable operating a forklift as little as 50% of the shift
– Must be comfortable operating a forklift in tight, wet and loud work environments
– Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
– Must be comfortable handling SEAFOOD products
– Must be able to provide 2-3 valid references from past employers
Shift Timings are 07:00 am to 03:30 pm and pays $17.25/Hr – $17.75/Hr
Work Location: Delta, BC
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail your resume to (DT) firstname.lastname@example.org or Meghna at email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. TEXT 604-377-9299
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source