Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada. This position is currently fully remote.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next levelYou will play an active role in shaping the future of the design system.
- Participate in a daily stand-up to align priorities;
- Support users courteously on Slack or in-person;
- Create new components, or enhance existing components using React and styled-components;
- Gather task requirements, and draft technical acceptance criteria;
- Conduct peer code reviews, with attention to quality standards and reference architecture;
- Write unit tests using Jest and helpful scripts using node and ES2015+;
- Maintain a consistent codebase using linters;
- Deploy coded components to npm;
- Write clear and concise documentation for design system users;
- Collaborate with Tech Leads, Product Owners, developers and designers on decisions that impact users;
- Maintain documentation and practices that can help reduce repetitive decision-making;
- Implement best practices, standards and technologies.
When it just clicks!Does this sound like you?
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
View Original Source Source